1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2btube Studios, S.L. (Hereinafter referred to as "2BTUBE"), a Spanish company with its registered office in Madrid, at Calle Menorca 15, Post code: 28009, with C.I.F. Number B-87100004 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 32724, leaf M-589065 and folio 84 is the owner of the website: http://2btunes.com/ (hereinafter the "Website") and the Database or databases of personal nature generated with the data supplied by users.
2. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Responsible for the files
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "LOPD") and its implementing rules, and Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data that he facilitates when registering in the Web Site (including the options that he selects on whether or not he accepts the sending of commercial communications) or later while he continues being a user as well as all information generated during browsing the Website and for the use of the services offered on the Website (hereinafter "Personal Data"), are incorporated into the data files owned by 2BTUBE .
2.2 Purpose of collection and treatment
The Personal Data will be processed by the File Managers for the following purposes:
• Manage the user's registration in the Website and allow the identification of the user.
• Manage the business relationship with the user.
• Manage the orders that the user requests through the Website, as well as inform him of the status of processing of the those requests.
• To better know the needs, tastes and preferences of customers, users of the Website and subscribers of the Bulletin and thus design and offer the contents, products and services that best suit their interests.
If you do not agree for your Personal Data to be incorporated into the 2BTUBE data file, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com.
Likewise, the Personal Data may be used by those responsible for the Files to send to the user by mail, email or other means, communications about news, events, products and services of 2BTUBE.
Data storage and retrieval devices (cookies) are small data files generated by the Website where the user’s browsing information is stored in a directory of the device used by the user. Cookies provide certain information about the user's navigation, allowing to improve the service of the Website and offer a better user experience.
In accordance with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, we inform you that the Website uses data storage and retrieval devices in the terminal equipment of registered users and that the information generated by said devices is collected and Used by 2BTUBE STUDIOS, SL For the following purposes:
• Technical and personalization cookies, necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. The first ones allow the user to navigate through the Website and the use of the different services that exist, and the latter allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics.
• Analytical cookies. Whether they are treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to track and statistically analyze the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the Website may continue to function, notwithstanding that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services
• External social network cookies, which are used to allow visitors to interact with content from different social platforms.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY AND ARC RIGHTS
Personal Data will be treated confidentially. To this end, the File Managers shall implement the necessary technical, organizational, and security measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access to such data.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter "ARCO Law") by writing to 2BTUBE STUDIOS, SL, Calle Menorca 15 (28009 - Spain), or to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with The reference "2BTUBE Data", clearly indicating their name, surnames and postal address and attaching a copy of their ID, passport, or other identification document.
The user must provide truthful information regarding their Personal Data and keep this data duly updated, and must communicate any changes that occur by any of the above channels. Users who provide false information may be excluded from the services of the Website to which it is registered, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in law.
The Website, and the services offered through it, are directed to persons over eighteen (18) years of age. For the contracting of services offered on the Website by persons under eighteen (18) years of age, it will be necessary, prior to hiring, the express authorization of the parents or guardians. This authorization, together with a photocopy of the ID of the parents or guardians, must be sent to the postal or electronic address indicated above in this section for the exercise of the ARCO Rights.
In the event that 2BTUBE suspects, is aware at any time, or becomes aware that a person under the age of eighteen (18) has registered to use the services offered through the Website, 2BTUBE shall immediately cancel the registration and prevent the access or use of the services by such person. The Responsible of the Files do not respond to those Personal Data that have been provided through the Website in violation of the rules contained in this section 3.
4. COOKIES POLICY UPDATE
It is possible that for new interpretations made by the competent regulatory body, judges or courts, this policy of cookies may undergo some modification, so that the user is asked to check their content regularly.
Likewise, 2BTUBE expressly guarantees to the users that their Personal Data will not be ceded in any case to third parties without request of prior express, informed and unequivocal consent, for the concrete assignment.
However, 2BTUBE may disclose to the competent public authority personal data, as well as any other information that is in its possession through its computer systems, upon request, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and that may disclose to third parties Data strictly necessary by contractual obligation.
For all this we will understand that in the event of providing us with your data, we expressly authorize you to perform the processing of your data as described above.
Last updated January 09, 2017.